Strengthening Connections One Day at a Time
Through Families in Recovery, Tri County Community Action provides support and education to families who have been touched by addiction and are living in recovery.
This program is a trauma-informed, family, and person-centered small group experience which provides support and education to families who have been touched by addiction and are living in recovery.
This program attends to a variety of challenges and experiences common to parents in recovery, including:
- Identifying strengths, needs, and resiliencies
- Exploring healthy parenting in balance with recovery needs, understanding the person-focused and family-centered changes process
- Promoting healthy parenting and communication styles
- Developing healthy coping skills and modeling self-care; coping with guilt, shame, and stigma
- Developing a personalized family blueprint for overall wellness
If you think Families in Recovery can strengthen your family, register today!
Who Can Participate?
- This program is offered free of charge to eligible family members in Dauphin, Cumberland, and Perry counties (with the expectation that all 8 sessions will be attended in the class series)
- Parents/caregivers who are currently navigating the reality of recovery from addiction
- Adult family members who are currently navigating the reality of recovery from addiction
- Adult family members who have a loved one that is currently navigating the reality of addiction.
When & Where
Spring 2024 Session: beginning April 2nd - May 21st ( 8 sessions).
Childcare assistance will be available – parents with childcare needs will receive $20 cash following each session they attend.
Register now to secure your spot in our upcoming Families in Recovery Series. Space is limited.