Strengthening Connections One Day at a Time
Through Families in Recovery, Tri County Community Action provides support and education to families who have been touched by addiction and are living in recovery.
This program attends to a variety of challenges and experiences common to parents in recovery, including:
- Identifying strengths, needs, and resiliencies
- Exploring healthy parenting in balance with recovery needs, understanding the person-focused and family-centered changes process
- Promoting healthy parenting and communication styles
- Developing healthy coping skills and modeling self-care; coping with guilt, shame, and stigma
- Developing a personalized family blueprint for overall wellness
If you think Families in Recovery can strengthen your family, connect with Tri County Community Action.
When & Where
A group will be announced in the near future.